This is Anthropology Podcast Series
Published on: Jan 22, 2021
This five-part interview series was produced in collaboration with The Dirt Podcast, and all interviews took place during the 117th AAA Annual Meeting, held November 14-18, 2018 in San Jose, CA.
- Anthropology through the Ages (with Alice Beck Kehoe)
- Mentoring (with Casey Miller and Gregory Mitchell)
- Expanding Anthropology in K-12 Schools (with David Homa)
- Diversity and Anthropology in our Communities (with Alisha Winn)
- From Academia to Industry (with Rachel Ceasar)