Postdoctoral Application Advice
Image credit: The Purdue Anthropology Club visiting Cahokia
For many recent graduates, a postdoctorate position is a logical next step in developing a scholarly career.
Postdocs typically provide a stipend, applied research or teaching opportunities, an incubation period for scholarly writing, and mentorship or training components.
The curriculum vitae
- The CV Doctor is Back
- The CV Doctor Returns – English
- The C.V. Doctor: C.V. For a Faculty Member in the Sciences
- Creating and Maintaining Your CV
The research statement
The teaching philosophy
- The Teaching Philosophy/Teaching Statement
- Writing Your Teaching Philosophy
- Rubric for Statement of Teaching Philosophy
- 4 Steps to a Memorable Teaching Philosophy